arisuchan    [ tech / cult / art ]   [ λ / Δ ]   [ psy ]   [ ru ]   [ random ]   [ meta ]   [ all ]    info / stickers     temporarily disabledtemporarily disabled

/q/ - arisuchan meta

discuss arisuchan itself. comments and questions welcome.
Name
Email
Subject
Comment

formatting options

File
Password (For file deletion.)

Help me fix this shit. https://archive.arisuchan.jp/q/res/2703.html#2703

Kalyx ######


File: 1504709997513.jpg (1.05 MB, 2048x1638, 5af4d339603cebc763c4eaeb2b….jpg)

 No.1402

and you should feel bad
Jokes aside on mobile there's way to much fucking whitespace, and expanded images are aids

I have high hopes for it's upkeep adminfam,
It's colours are fine, but it's layout is soykafe

pleasefix

 No.1403

Agreed. I couldn't even tell where the comment box is on mobile because everything is so dark and doesn't have any outlines. Also, everything is absolutely massive - I can only see like one post at a time in a 1080p phone screen.

 No.1406

We'll be changing things consistently as time goes on. Working stuff out. Thanks!

 No.1408

Just wondering why the header link to diy is a delta and not a mu, as the page and link both specify as mu?

 No.1414

>>1406
Old CSS was much better, honestly it with a different color scheme would be great.

 No.1417

>>1403
I agree with ze. It's here to tell when one thread ends and another begins.

 No.1419

>>1408
>Just wondering why the header link to diy is a delta and not a mu, as the page and link both specify as mu?
The board was originally named /µ/, but we are in the process of renaming it to /Δ/. This change is reflected on the homepage and in the header, but vichan does not provide a feature to change the name of a board so it must be done at the database level. We will do so shortly.

>>1417
>I agree with ze. It's here to tell when one thread ends and another begins.
The original post of a thread has a) a red accent, b) a different layout, and c) a different background. It should be very, very clear where one thread ends and another begins. We will wait to see if other users are having this issue before we consider changing it.

 No.1421

I like the new look but I liked it better when non-OP images were on the right of the post.

When expanded, images shouldn't hover.

Backlinks are broken, when you hover on them they keep appearing and disappearing. And the linked posts should be highlighted if it's in the screen.

 No.1425

>>1421
>Backlinks are broken, when you hover on them they keep appearing and disappearing.
We're looking into this.

>And the linked posts should be highlighted if it's in the screen.

This has been fixed.

 No.1426

>>1425
Thanks.

 No.1464

File: 1504914002293.png (224.54 KB, 369x433, stop.png)

stop using sbarphones

 No.1472

File: 1504969648009.png (270.22 KB, 995x671, 17-09-10_01-05-55-q_-_aris….png)

>>1464
I just don't think it's acceptable

 No.1477

>>1472
>I just don't think it's acceptable
It's all just nigga technology anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0

 No.1488

When you hover over a reference to the OP of the thread the highlighting behaves strangely and displaces the whole thing.

 No.1489

>>1488
This only seems to occur if OP is within view of the reference link. After you scroll OP out of view, references behave normally. It must have something to do with highlighting rather than hover.

 No.1490

>>1421
>Backlinks are broken, when you hover on them they keep appearing and disappearing.
Fixed.

>>1488
>When you hover over a reference to the OP of the thread the highlighting behaves strangely and displaces the whole thing.
Fixed.

 No.1491

>>1490
Thanks!

 No.1493

File: 1505079511846.gif (208.37 KB, 354x534, 141641524354.gif)

Can we have YYYY-MM-DD style dates? It's the standard for international environments.

 No.1495

>>1493
>Can we have YYYY-MM-DD style dates? It's the standard for international environments.
Done.

 No.1497

I wonder if >>1402 is satisfied with all the changes.

 No.1502

>>1495
Dankon!



[Return] [Go to top] [ Catalog ] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]